The Summer of George!
I'm not sure if anybody really reads these blog updates so I'll keep this brief.
* I had an absolutely amazing time performing in W;t. Working with Sally Wingert and the rest of the cast and crew was a career highlight for me. I hope it's the start of better things to come. Also, we touched so many people with this play. I know from talking to the audience. It was really cool.
* I'm gearing up to debut as Lysander in Shit-faced Shakespeare on June 17th at CAMP Bar in St. Paul. Come see me!
* It's not who you know; it's who knows YOU. I was recently in Swandive Theatre's Veggie Stock Theatre and I'm pretty sure that the only two reasons are because of Bryan Grosso and Erin Roberts.
* Speaking of Erin Roberts, I'm currently taking her Audition Intensive class right now, along with my good friend, Lauren Diesch of Theatre Coup d'Etat fame. It's going swimmingly. Friend-plug: go see The Baltimore Waltz by Paula Vogel. Diesch directed it and I hear it's great. No, I don't have the address; use Google or Facebook like a normal person.
* Speaking of classes, I'm super excited to take Jon Ferguson's Simple Clown class happening in late July. I've heard only good things about this man and his company, which is now called WLDRNSS.
* I'm hoping to enjoy this summer by NOT Fringing and just taking it easy until the next acting opportunity comes around.